Join the team
Employ Recruitment have built a team of advocates who believe and share the memorable culture of greatness by investing in learning and development for proper career progression.
It’s a great time to join the logistics recruitment business at their office headquarters. Not only do they take pride in what they do, they have FUN doing it. If you are disciplined, yet adaptable and are interested in a rewarding career with Employ Recruitment, check out the vacancies below or call the office on 01335 346800.
Current Vacancies at Employ:
If you are looking to drive for Employ Recruitment, visit the vacancies page.
We currently have internal Recruitment vacancies.
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Reports To: Operations Manager
Hours of Work: 40Hours per week
Salary: £23500 – £30500/annum + annual bonus circa £900
At Employ Recruitment UK we recruit drivers for the transport, manufacturing and logistics sector. We are specialists at what we do and are always on the hunt for the best drivers out there. Our Recruitment Consultants liaise with our clients on a daily basis ensuring that their shift requirements are met whilst planning shifts with our drivers. Recruitment Consultants at Employ are fun, friendly and hardworking and build a great rapport with drivers and clients to continue the on-going success of the business. As Recruitment Consultant you will directly report to the Operations Manager, Charlotte Keeling.
You will work within our Operations team and will be responsible for:
• Driver recruitment & placement
• Retaining the pool of drivers
• Transport planning
• Arranging face to face interviews
• Interviewing drivers
• Building leads and converting sales customers
• Managing drivers
• Delivering quality customer service
• Administration and updating the software
• Managing EU drivers hours and WTD
It’s essential for the successful candidate to:
• Have excellent organisation and planning skills
• Have knowledge of EU Hours and WTD
• Use quick thinking and initiative to solve problems
• Easily switch between tasks and prioritise
• Have the ability to build strong relationships with both clients and drivers
• Be hard-working, fun, friendly and passionate about their work.
• Be able to work well in a fast paced environment
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Be a competent computer user
• Strive to meet the operations KPI’s
To join the Employ team you must have a minimum of 1 year industrial or driving recruitment experience.
The role of Recruitment Consultant is permanent, full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday/Tuesday to Saturday 09:00-17:30. You will also be required to do two nights on call per week. On call is done at home, using a business mobile, answering emergency calls from driver’s out on shift. As well as a salary between £23,500-30,500 (DOE) you will also work for a dynamic company with a vision for driving change in the industry. Our forward thinking sets us apart from the rest, we make things happen and we truly invest in our employee’s career development. The team at Employ is one everyone loves, our fun; friendly and hard-working approach makes Employ a great place to work. We are extremely proud and passionate about what we do and make every effort to be flexible to ensure our employees have a home work life balance, your happiness is our priority. In return we will guarantee 32 paid holidays a year, private healthcare, pension contributions & commission. An annual bonus circa £900 is also up for grabs!