Employ Recruitment UK Ltd is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Charlotte Keeling, Operations Manager, by phone 01335 346800 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Sadie Weston, Managing Director. You can write to her at Sadie@eruk.co.uk.
- We will send you written confirmation acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- Complaints will be sent to our compliance coordinator who will log the complaint on our central register within one working day.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Sadie Weston will then invite you to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Sadie Weston will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Sadie Weston will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to both the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
And The FTA Driver Agency Accreditation Scheme. Customers of driver agencies accredited through the FTA Driver Agency Accreditation Scheme can pursue complaints beyond the agency in question. These will be investigated by FTA Standards Committee. As a member of the FTA and a client of Employ Recruitment UK Ltd, should you have a complaint that has not been resolved to your satisfaction you can pursue your complaint through the complaints process. In order to log a complaint you must have used the accredited agency for the purpose of hiring drivers and have already complained to the agency yourself and had an unsatisfactory outcome.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.
It should also include the requirement that the agencies response should include relevant information relating to the basic working and employment conditions of the hirer’s workers, the factors the agency considered when determining the basic working and employment conditions which applied to the worker at the time they allegedly didn’t receive the equal treatment they claim they were entitled to receive and relevant info which explains the basis on which the client’s comparable employee was identified and the relevant T’s and C’s applicable to that employee. Refer to Factsheet 5 on AWR complaints found in Company – Employ Recruitment- Compliance – Legislation – AWR- Factsheet 5
AWR Complaints are to be dealt with in the same procedure as listed, AWR complaints must be handled within 28 days.