Employ Recruitment are seeking an experienced and hardworking HGV Class 1 Driver to work for our client: Moy Park Anwick
- This position is working for the one of the largest poultry producers in Europe on the distribution and Live plans.
- Distribution: Working out of a busy distribution centre, you will be responsible for the delivery and collection of refrigerator goods to RDC’s & Supermarkets.
- Live: The collection of Live birds and delivery to Moy Park factory. No poultry handling required.
- Part time and full time drivers required.
- Start times between: 0200 – 1600
- Shift Patterns include Mon-Fri / Fri-Mon / Friday only
- Drivers to work Fridays as a minimum is essential.
- Drivers to obtain a Live Haul licence via the agency to work between the Live and Distribution plans at the client. This professional development training is a City and Guild’s qualification obtained via the agency.
Start Date: February 2018.
Job Location: Anwick, Lincolnshire
Salary: (LTD Contractor Rates)
- Weekday – AM: £11.50 / PM: £13.50
- Saturday – AM: £13.50 / PM: £15.50
- Sunday – AM: £15.50 / PM: £17.50
- Weekday – AM: £12.10 / PM: £14.10
- Saturday – AM: £14.50 / PM: £16.50
- Sunday – AM: £16.50 / PM: £18.50
We also accept applications from PAYE drivers.
(AM: 0400-1600 / PM: 1600 – 0400 – 45 minute break deducted)
Insurance requirements: You must have held your HGV class 1 UK licence for at least 6 months, driven on it for at least 60 days within the last 6 months and have less than 6 points for non-major endorsements.
Contact Us: Email or call us and we will book you in for a registration at your earliest convenience.