Limited Company Driver
If you are a Limited Company driver we are able to offer you work with our clients on the same basis as any other driver.
As a Limited Company Driver, ERUK will need to see:
- Certificate of incorporation
- A recent bank statement in the company name or a blank cheque
- A blank invoice from the company
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate (If applicable)
- Letter from your accountant who works on the companies behalf
To apply to ERUK to work as a Limited Company Driver click here. On most of our jobs for Limited Company drivers, there is a £1 per hour pay increase.
Please remember that if you work as a Limited Company Driver your company is responsible for the payment of Tax or National Insurance on all payments.