Employ Recruitment are seeking a qualified HGV driver to work for our client: Marston’s Brewery, Burton-on-Trent.
Start Date: Immediate
Licence Required: HGV C+E
- This position is working out of a busy distribution centre, delivering to stores and RDCs
- Guaranteed 9.5 hours per shift.
- This is a popular HGV position with great temp-perm opportunities.
- PM start times
- Part-time and full-time rota patterns available over 7 days.
Full time shift patterns available:
- Afternoon starts: Sun – Thur 1200 – 1600
- Morning starts: Mon/Wed/Fri 1000 – 1500
- Afternoon starts Mon – Fri 0900 – 1400
All hours £13.18 per hour
Overtime after 52 hours £19.77
This is on-going work on a temporary contract.
Driver Insurance Requirements: You must have held your HGV class 1 UK licence for at least 6 months, driven on it for at least 60 days within the last 6 months and no more than 6 points for non-major endorsements.
Contact Us: If you’re a qualified HGV Driver looking for regular work, call us on 01335 346800