Employ Recruitment are seeking an experienced and hardworking HGV driver to work for our client: Moy Park in Lincolnshire. This position is working for the one of the largest poultry producers in Europe on their Distribution & Live plans.
Start Date: Immediately
Licence Required: HGV C+E
Job Location: Anwick, Lincolnshire
- Start times between: 0200 – 22:00 working for the one of the largest poultry producers in Europe on their Distribution & Live plans. You can choose to work on Distribution or Live.
- Shift Patterns include Fri-Mon / Tues-Sat / Sun-Thurs
- On-going rota pattern: 04:00 – 12:00 starts – any 2-3 days to incorporate a Friday.
- On-going rota pattern: 0300 – 0800 – Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon – Dist and Catch
- On-going rota pattern: 0500 – 1000 – Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon – Dist
- Weekday – AM: £11.50 / PM: £13.50
- Saturday – AM: £13.50 / PM: £15.50
- Sunday – AM: £15.50 / PM: £17.50
- Weekday – AM: £12.10 / PM: £14.10
- Saturday – AM: £14.50 / PM: £16.50
- Sunday – AM: £16.50 / PM: £18.50
**Guaranteed: 8 hours per shift**
The above are Limited Company HGV Driver Rates. We also accept applications from PAYE HGV drivers who are paid through our own payroll, please enquire for rates. This is on-going work on a temporary contract.
Driver Insurance Requirements: You must have held your HGV class 1 UK licence for at least 6 months, driven on it for at least 60 days within the last 6 months and have no more than 6 points for non-major endorsements.
Contact Us: If you’re a qualified HGV Driver looking for regular work, call us on 01335 346800 to arrange your registration.