What We Provide
- Temporary & permanent HGV driver resource
- Transport professional recruitment
- Periodic driver CPC module training
- Road haulage CPC accreditation to your transport team
Our Service to You
Our small team of professionals provide a 360 service to clients, including:
- Experienced Transport Planning
- Agreed Shift Coverage Percentage
- Management & Prevention of Infringements, Accidents & Incidents
- Driver Training Management
We know how difficult it can be to find a driver during peak times. That’s why we profile our drivers to your requirements. We ask our drivers for a degree of flexibility to ensure that we have enough resource to fill your plans.
Our drivers are profiled on the following criteria when hired:
- Days of work preferred.
- Four hour window start time.
- Ability to work at multiple sites.
We have a strong driver pool of over 185 experienced HGV drivers within the Midlands.
Our thorough registration process ensures that our drivers are legal, experienced and knowledgeable of their roles to allow them to pass your assessments first time.
We invest in quality recruitment methods to ensure we provide you with the a high quality driver profiled to your requirements.
The Employ Team
Our small and dedicated team of professionals are trained to the highest standard within their field and many of our Operations Department hold their Road Haulage Certificate of Professional Competence.
The Employ team work 7 days a week and are available between 6am and 10pm daily.
We have many successful long-standing relationships with clients who have found our service to be the best.
We are a forward thinking Company who invest significantly in developing software and staff to ensure the best service to our clients:
- Our client and driver software enables the team to communicate and plan efficiently with our drivers and clients.
- Driver infringements, performance, accidents and incidents are all managed on one platform.
- Quarterly KPI targets can be updated and seen in real time by both parties.
- Our automated systems, including costings and drivers hours remove the chance of human error.
- “Employ have been our only supplier of agency drivers for the last 2 years and I can honestly say their service is 2nd to none. On top of that they have never failed to meet a booking made even at short notice.” Operations Manager, Marstons Brewery
"Overall the service we receive is outstanding, Employ are our driver management scheme and without them we wouldn’t be where we are." Fleet Manager, Marston's Brewery, 16/10/17.